Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Please Read This .... the whole entire thing :)

I read this in an email and i thought i would share this with everyone (this is a shorter version) it was in chinese before but i'll translate... credits to whoever wrote it.

My father and I were taking our routine walk the other day. As we walked we noticed a funeral was going on. Dad had stopped walking and asked me what time it was. I answered 10:25. Then he said "Son what do you see?"  I told him i saw people going to the funeral. after that he kept talking, so i figured he had no intentions of leaving yet. some time had passed by and he asked again.. "son what time is it?"  I looked at my watch and it said 10:55. He asked.." what do you see now? " i replied.. "now i see people leaving the funeral." My father said "you see, the preacher has summed up that persons life in 25 minutes. the things that mattered most in the persons life was mentioned by the preacher. son whenever you are feeling upset, remember this story i told you. the obstacles you encounter in life may feel big at that moment but when you look back at it will they actually make it into the 25 minutes? just remeber to keep an open heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment